Wilton White Square Favor Box (100 per order): Click Here
Tissue Paper (white standard): Click Here
Mini Clear Scooper: Click Here
Chocolate Covered White Sparkle Jordan Almonds: Click Here
(I ordered 2, 5LB pounds. 4-5 pieces of candy per box)
Champagne Satin Ribbon, Blush: Click Here
We anticipate 250 guests at the wedding, I made the exact amount (I recommend making a few extra just in case).
Instructions on making the gift boxes:
1. Create the box (instructions come with the boxes).
2. Cut the tissue into small squares, make the squares one inch bigger than the actual box.
3. Fill the mini scooper with 4-5 pieces of candy and pushed the tissue paper inside the box
using the mini scooper.
4. Close the lid of the box.
5. Video on how to tie a double ribbon wrap (here). (the length of ribbon per box I used was 25 inches).